sarah alice-in-wonderland

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Birthday's and Fridges

Cleaned the apt. yesterday. I spent 4 hours digging through pictures, and letters, and cards finding the ones that I want to go on my fridge. Have to take mirror of back of door. I keep thinking someone (who looks real hot) is standing in my kitchen. I jump and then realize it's just me. I could put it in the closet, and open the door when I need it (to watch myself dance, yeah I said it). That's all I got.

4 Comments:

Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

a few months ago i came home and my full lenghth mirror had fallen and smashed all over my tiny bedroom wi=hich at teh time was redicoulsly messy. So for about 1.5 hours a picked shards of glass out of my clothes and carpet. Sucked bigtime. I still havnt replaced it which means I have problbly gone out of my house in some pretty lame shoe/pants combinations.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol funny. dancing in front of mirror and bad shoes/pants.

11:43 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Good one Sarah. It always seems in my life that what I do in the present is good, but in hindsight is so not good. Like the time we threw rocks at each other until we cried? Yeah, 'nuff said.

4:56 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Teesh,
Was on my floor picking up glass for a long time tonight. My symathies with you.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home