fast cars fast women
Was being tailgated by a Uhaul today. I turned towards my window and lunged at him when he was going by. Luckily he wasn't too offended, because I was merely a passenger in the car. I would hate to have gotten the driver beaten up, because I have road rage. Well I must admit, it would have been kinda funny. But that's neither here nor there................. Note; If you are ever looking for a fun early fall activity may I suggest Apple Whippers? What you need is a good maple sapling. When picking it I suggest you go for a 3 foot tall one that you can snap out of the ground (my apologies to any tree huggers reading this, but it is quite stimulating). When you pick the aforementioned sapling give it a good whip. You should hear a SNAP. Next find an apple tree with half rotten apples beneath it. Stick an apple on the end of it and whip it. One game is to see how far across the road you can fling the apple. For the more experienced I recommend trying to hit an object (i.e. sign, window, small child). This is fantastic entertainment when having a party or when alone and feeling opstreporous. If anyone asks where you got the idea, please forget I told it to you...........
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home