sarah alice-in-wonderland

Friday, February 17, 2006

Is it me?

First of all I would like to say I am stubborn. Not stubborn in the normal sense either. I take it to a whole new level. In fifth grade I beat out a class of 25 kids in a sit up contest. I am not into excercise AT ALL, but there was a cocky little 10 year old boy that I couldn't stand to see win. I must admit, I could barely feel my appendages after the first 20, but that wasn't what was important.
That being said, if you happen to be the csr at my phone company, I am sorry that I keep asking for the # I lost. I just don't think I should have to wait another month for you to print it, and send it to me. What kind of a rule is "we will not disclose information pertaining to a future bill before it's send date" anyways? I mean, I did pay for the plan didn't I (out the arse I must add)? It is my phone isn't it? If anything I should have the info, and not have to give it to YOU. Again, I'm sorry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarah, you are friggin hiliarious! you should email this to more people. i will link it to my blog if you want. em, meg & ten are on it.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home