sarah alice-in-wonderland

Thursday, February 23, 2006

now THAT'S art

Interesting job prospect............. A friend wants to fly me to Portland to be a living table for a party. This would mean I would be naked, lying on a table, with food placed strategically on me. I would have to sit still (I am guessing until the food is gone, or someone gets grossed out by me). Free ticket to the wc, sounds nice. And I would love to see my buddies out there. I am hoping for some insight on this one. Mum says she is not in the right age group for me to be asking her advice. She also suggested that I ask my sister, but when I mentioned it to her , she said if I didn''t go she would. So?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm just happy you called me a friend. . . .

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for it...but you have to make time to be just Sarah in Tahoe!!!

10:43 AM  
Blogger salice said...

You love bug Kris!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home