sarah alice-in-wonderland

Monday, February 27, 2006

Things not to do

Never shoot bb guns inside, no matter how fun it seems at the time.
Do not switch to Jim Beam late night.
Don't assume the snake skin body suit you wore to a party when in high school still fits you.
Don't drive your car as soon as you start it in below zero weather and think your brakes will work.
Do not "get hopped up and make bad decisions"
I can only hope these htings apply to someone, and they can learn from my mistakes.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha! whatever. it was your b-day after all.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

sounds like a fun night

9:53 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Yes, spackle aside it was

10:54 AM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

im guessing today is your birthday? Happy birthday!!

3:47 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Thanks!

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday shisshy! spackle...ooooh do tell!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and jim beam is ALWAYS a good time!

11:58 AM  
Blogger cg said...

Did I tell you I'm making t-shirts that say "I make bad decisions"? Can't tell you how many times I've needed one.

5:54 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Spackle is needed to cover up bb holes

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home