thoughts
Had a box of Cordial Cherries on my desk this morning. Not sure who gave them to me. The boss is in a big meeting today. Unfortunately the 3 projects I "helped"" with I messed up. I mean 3 f-ing times. Sometimes I wonder how I got this job, and even worse when are they going to realize I am a fraud....... At least now I can honestly write my self evaluation..........
Question: In what areas do you feel you need improvement?
Answer: Well I need to actually pay attention to what I am doing. Too often I find myself chasing dust particles while singing "Copa Cabana" instead of engrossing myself in Excel.
2 Comments:
ha!!!!!!!!!! that is so funny. good job.
Hey, how many of us aren't frauds in our jobs. It is tough to find a job that is a perfect fit, I
don't think playing with puppy dogs all day is going to pay the same as your current job but then again maybe it will pay you 50 times as much satisfaction. Life is a balancing act, I don't want to fall but I don't want to crawl either!
Post a Comment
<< Home