sarah alice-in-wonderland

Thursday, February 23, 2006

to quote a cousin

"I got more sh^& than maybeline could ever make-up" (will never forget you saying that)............................................................................. However I am not so good at expressing it. I love to use quotes from music. I can't tell you how I feel sometimes, but I am sure I can find a quote from a song to tell you. So to all those artists that I am quoting, please don't take offense, I will not take an credit for what you say, and I will try to rememebr to use quotations when I use your lyrics. Please take it as a huge compliment. Again, that's all I got

8 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

that is funny! everyone does that, too. you are super funny and should have a regular column in a newspaper or something. kinda like carrie from sex in the city.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man its so true. i believe that every song sings to me. dont we all. songs can always express the exact feeling that is on the tip of my tongue but cannot spit out.
i swear music gets me through just about every second of every day. it's what moves me. well i move pretty well on my own, rather it's a soundtrack. i love my soundtrack to follow me through each mood.
how are you sarah?
write me if you ever need a thing, or just want a shoulder. i can relate and love you.
some of us leave for a living. i like to call it progress, and growing...
wearymemory@hotmail.com
want to take a break? hey girlie come snag a tan with me in charleston. cute boys galore. oh man im not sure charleston could handle two "involved" pisces women.
mle

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and "more shit than maybeline could eva make up"
...wrote that in my journal once. its WU TANG!!!!
hahaha im a self proclaimed gangsta!
word.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ladies! i am listening to "hot tramp i love you so" on the radio. so appropriate don't you think?
can't wait to help you move sister. btw, whiskeywater, did you know you used to live in the apt. that sassafras is moving into?
love to both.
hot tramps, i love you's so.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

is this sarah edes?

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes ten, it is one and the same

4:47 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Yes Ten, it's me...... How are tricks?

7:30 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Hi Emilee.
Good to hear from you. Things are sparkling for me now. I am moving into your old digs. Was thinking about you and the maybeline line..... So funny. E-mail me anytime.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home