sarah alice-in-wonderland

Thursday, February 23, 2006

"what if they came down crashing?"

Yes I am still writing................... "I wanted to stay I wanted to play I wanted to love you". We all know how hard it is to leave when we love someone so much. It takes crazy strength to start anew. Esp. if you know that you are leaving something you are comfortable with, something you know will work its self out over time. But when "what ifs" start knocking and they consume a good 50% of your thoughts it might be time to go. I think that you might miss a million good/bad experiences that you need to have if you hold on. We all know that escapism is a good way to deal with stress. But be careful, because it can also mask something deeper. (just like a fantasy of being tied up......... had to lighten it up a bit) "A pocket is no place for a smile anyway". Some time I will find a love again to blow my mind. We all fear starting over (or maybe I just do?) but it can also be an amazing thing. Fun it can be, fo sho. That's all she wrote, yo.

3 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

good job sarah. everyone needs to shake up their world sometimes. when you step outside your comfort zone it just gets bigger!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarah, you and i have been going through very similiar experiences my dear. stay strong, it's worth every bit of self doubt, self righteousness. dont ever give up on YOU, its your life and your taking brave new steps towards taking ahold of it. its scary and exciting all at the same time. i am living it...
love you.
emilee

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, you are the coolest :)

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home