sarah alice-in-wonderland

Monday, February 20, 2006

Where is the fast forward button?!

Getting the car fixed. Read a magazine (which meant I flicked through page after page of skinny hot broads with nothing on, advertising shoes, and purses), and found more interest in The Ellen Show. UNFORTUNATELY a service employee peaked his head into the lounge. He proceeded to tell me he should spend more time in there (there is 2 vending machines, super comfy chairs, and a big tv). He asked me what was on. I told him Ellen was quite funny. Do you know that as he started watching the tv a panty liner commercial came on? Well if you know how my luck is you would know that that is exactly what happened. Silence................................................................ Do we really need commericals reminding us of our monthly friend? I don't watch these commercials and think to myself, "Oh fantastic, I will try that product next time". It isn't like the beer commercial that reminds me of how skinny I will be, and how many hot guys will be with me if I just drink an Amstel. Bite me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home