sarah alice-in-wonderland

Friday, March 10, 2006

And another one...............

So reason 102
drinking at work.
Yes I closed the door to the office and cracked open some cold ones (dare I say with a highlighter?!) with some fellow employees . Proceeded to tell the boss I was out (before 4). Yeah getting stomach pains....................

9 Comments:

Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

im lucky enough to work at a place where drinking is ok most of the time. In fact in most of the refrigerators you can find beer and wine.

8:24 AM  
Blogger salice said...

I like it. Do you have any openings?

2:00 PM  
Blogger cg said...

Next time you do that make sure to come to my office.
I had beers with Roger in the parking lot the other day so I think it's becoming acceptible here. You'll have to find another way to get fired.

11:04 AM  
Blogger salice said...

That's nice. I don't like ot think that drinking will get in the way of my work. As long as they allow it here, that shouldn't be a problem.

12:15 PM  
Blogger kat said...

peter has scotch in his office. he won't let me near it though. especially before 9am.

8:27 AM  
Blogger salice said...

How unfair

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of our offices had a keg brought in during office hours...and we had beers with the COO during kunch one day...a little shady.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of our offices had a keg brought in during office hours...and we had beers with the COO during lunch one day...a little shady.

12:26 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

i drink at work all the time, but thats probably because i work in a restaraunt.. yummy wine

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home