Banner Day!
So I am VERY surprised that I am at work today, and not at home scanning over help wanted ads while watching re runs of Dawson's Creek (love that show).
1 Spent a good ten minutes on the phone reaming out a verndor for lack of communication with us, how dare they ask for our business and then ignore us, blah, blah, blah only to hang up and realize that it had only been a week since I placed the order not the 3 that I somehow had in my head. Wow. Can you say crawl under desk, and cry?
2 Then some tool here sent a message out to the entire home office about a stupid dollar she found and how it belonged to me, and I threw it at someone. I mean who the f are you to say anything? She added that some of us don't seem very busy, and need more work. I'm sorry, who is the schmuck writing 2 corporate messages about a dollar?! That's right.
3 I walked into my ex bosses office and flip him off for a comment he had made earlier. I looked over in astonishment as I saw a VP (who in my defense was hidden behind his door). Awesome. I thought to myself (after profusely apologizing) I might as well set something on fire on my way out, or at least beat someone up. I mean, it isn't like I am going to have a job tomorrow. Turns out, I do. But just one more reason I should find another skill, for when the time comes that I am "not needed" here.............
2 Comments:
Teesh it gets worse.............
Tune in
how many times have ou quit and gotten hired back...
Post a Comment
<< Home