braking glass and the law
More moving in. I know I keep saying this, but I am not quite there yet. Still need a sort of bed/couch before I can achieve "moved in" status. Pretty sure the nieghbors already dislike me. I can't help but be loud (I like to sing). Getting a pizza. Need to remember to get cat food in the a.m. And bring the car to the garage. I hate having appointments. I don't feel like they ever work for me, even when I make them. Committment scares me.
4 Comments:
I hear you on the commitment. I wait until the day before to make any appointment and still feel uncomfortable with that.
Keep up the singing and then start dancing - you can invite the neighbors if they complain.
plus keep dancing in front of mirror. practice the robot, k?
wo, i just saw that u had a blog.. where have i been...
yah i just realized it like a week ago.
Post a Comment
<< Home