sarah alice-in-wonderland

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Carry Me Ohio

Got my bed today. Sat in the apartment (well stood on a stool as I was replacing some shades) while the nice people carried it in for me. So cozy, and blue. I even got my tax return so I bought groceries. I am so bad with money. It just falls through my hands, I swear I don't spend it like it appears................
Begged a pair of hot shades off of a vendor. Yet one more reason I might get canned. Why don't I just stop being such a tool at work? To be fair they are a teal color that I never imagined a pair of shades to come in. Oh and a teal watch. What? I didn't mean to do that twice in one day.

12 Comments:

Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:52 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Ha, ha! Teesh you crack me up. Do you like Sun Kil Moon?

1:26 PM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

heard of them....but thats it

4:12 PM  
Blogger cg said...

Keep it up with the freebees. That way you have something to sell off when you have no job or money. (that's my plan!)

6:49 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Me likey.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love sun kil moon! i only own 'ghosts of the great highway' but mark kozolek did an album of ac dc covers which is beautiful! you wouldnt think ac=beacutiful, but it is really amazing. he also covered "new partner" on a will oldham tribute album. i really want it. will oldham is a personal hero of mine. love his voice. ive been absolutely mesmorized by doug martsch's solo album "now you know"
do you know it? if i remember correctly you have always loved built to spill havent you?

8:18 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Em,
So good. I love that album. Isn't he the guy who always covers Modest Mouse songs? I believe so. I think it is called Different City or Cities Made of Ashes. I love Doug Martsch. Yes always have. Jeremy and I used to fall asleep to BTS every night back in the day. I am goign to see them again next month!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa sweet! where are you going to see them? me and a new boy of interest are going away for a weekend in may to see built to spill. two shows in a row! athens georgia and savannah.
mark kozolec is the lead singer of built to spill and yes i hear dhe did a some modest mouse songs.
i cant wait to hang out, drink bud "heavies" and listen to music with you when im home for a visit.
you rock.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sorry,
mark kozolec is the singer of SUN KIL MOON>
i had too much BTS on the brain.
herr herr.
and a little red zin. you know.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one more thing...
do you like andrew bird?
man sarah, check him out! outstanding! get his album
"the mysterious production of eggs"
he is a fantastic whistler to boot.
fo rizzles.

10:07 PM  
Blogger salice said...

I knew what you meant Em. I am goign to Burlington. Saw them (bts) last year in Boston. They ended the show with a Beatles cover (while my guitar.....) I never would have thought twice about that song until Doug Marscth covered it. So cool......... One of my fav's is Carry The Zero. Sweet Galina, it's good.....

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home