sarah alice-in-wonderland

Monday, March 06, 2006

Classy Broad I am...............

6 Comments:

Blogger formingnewsights said...

do u live by yourself? cool for u...u should take up bowling...so fun.. james and i bowl all the time...the lady said we should be in the league, but im not sure im ready for james to grow a mullet, and my boobs arent quite saggy enough.. poo

3:16 PM  
Blogger cg said...

I would join a leauge with you. What beter way to meet high class men.
Hot pic by the way.

10:18 AM  
Blogger salice said...

I do live by myself. It is so great. Although I wake up in the middle of th enight and wonder if someone has gotten in. I am not sure why anyone would ever think to rob a studio, when there are mansions areound though. My imagination runs a little wild sometimes.
Chels, if you're in, I'm in......

10:57 AM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

i dont think there are so many robberys in the area any way...I think your pretty safe.

3:13 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

ya...a friend of mine chased a robber out of her garage...kinda funny. i guess the guy didnt think she would be up..

3:18 PM  
Blogger salice said...

It makes me throw up a little, but I am glad it make syou laugh Sarah. At least now I have a new fear to replace the robbery one. An old guy with his legs wrapped around me. Need a toilet fast.....

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home