sarah alice-in-wonderland

Friday, March 03, 2006

It was in the Ledger

Still not moved in. Feeling a bit lazy. I have been buying little things to put in it though (trashcan, lamp). Very scary staircase. I can see myself having lots of problems with those. I can barely walk a straight line and now I have a vertical staircase to navigate. Pure joy. Bossman gave me another project. I didn't screw it up. Well, I did BUT instead of just letting him think I am a loser I put it out there that I was thankful that he was teaching me new things, and I am enlisting help to better understand such projects. Now he will think, wow, she is trying her best, and I am being helpful. Will let you know how this angle works (don't try it yet, it might have flaws)

6 Comments:

Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

what is your job?

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:33 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

ya, sarah where do you live? and what is your job?

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:43 PM  
Blogger salice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:05 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Oh, I live in Petersburg. Bowling Alley st.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home