sarah alice-in-wonderland

Thursday, March 16, 2006

"It's your right come on take a chance"

Conducted a marvelous expirement at work. While peeing I noticed that the men's room toilet flushed, and was wicked loud. I stood up to investigate, found a vent, and got suspicious......... Suppose the vent had a screen and I could look into the men's room?! I quickly enlisted a fellow hoodlum and came up with a plan. We casually walked to the restrooms, he into the men's, me into the women's. Once safely inside he knocked on the wall to let me know the men's room was unoccupied 'cept for him. I dragged a chair in to the stall and climbed up on it. It was just as I suspected. I could see my buddy on the other side. This is as far as I have taken it. We are discussing the next step. Maybe passing notes?

8 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

i am laughing so hard i am crying..

11:58 AM  
Blogger salice said...

glad you liked it. I guess I didn't need to mention that someone came in while I was standing on the chair? Luckily she just laughed..........

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what will you think of next....

12:28 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Stay tuned, baby!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

really trying to get fired huh?

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no shit sarah! what's next?

4:37 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Sorry. I don't know what is wrong with me. I am having trouble concentrating at work, on work......

7:33 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Sounds good. I would like to take a little trot with the sis'

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home