the wind in the willows played tea for two
Had first practice last night. Playing softball again. We split the team up and played a game. Our team won. Wahoo. I tagged someone out at 2nd (usually I curl up in a ball and scream when people run towards me). Made them let me keep hitting (or try to) well after three strikes. Was waving at Ollie on the sidelines when Bob threw a ball to me. Ass (him not me- I was clearly busy)
Kat and I thought it was a perfectly good idea to go out after game (after 10). Am sleepy today. Tried on a dress I bought from American Apparel forever ago and it is so nice. You can tie it up all diff ways. Will wear it to the wedding w big tall loud shoes and pink pashmina.
6 Comments:
i want to play softball.. acytually i want to play baseball
It's fun. You can play w us if we practice or have a game when you are home.
We drink beeh's on the field. Ha, ha!
can't wait. Come on over!
What is Dark star?
I am so alergic to cats too. Scary!! My throat closes up and I get hives and my face especially my lips get all swollen.
uuuupdaaaate
Post a Comment
<< Home