sarah alice-in-wonderland

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Make me feel good rock and roll band

I'm your biggest fan........................... Sorry I haven't been on for the week. I have been busy, and a lot of changes are going down at work. am told my job is being eliminated, and to apply for another job w in the company. Been sketchy too, w the new IT dude. Have heard he might be "spying" on us. Also I do not hav einternet at my house so I haven't been able to update you all. Anywho I am going to see DSO Saturday, have erased my booty call list, and shaved my head. Okay, I didn't shave my head. Helped Franz to move stuff from our house into storage (I left a ton of stuff when I took off) and brought a ton of really nice stuff to the dump (swap shop), please go check it out if you are in the boro. He is super fed up w the landlord, and looking for a place to move. we are still good friends and hang out (plutonic) still which I am told is so amazing. I can't imgine though, sharing 5 yrs w someone and then not talking to them. Weird to me. Considering a move to Keene, as Kat will b going to school there in the fall, but hard to find a place that will allow a pup. Am goign to beef up the resume tomorrow, at work (if they are going to shaft me then i am going to do personal stuff on their time). Bought parachute men today, and tested them from the 2nd floor conference room. My accomplice has turned out to be someone who can't be trusted. We went downsairs to get our mail from the mailroom, and he casually turned toward the stairs after instead of remembering to go get said parachute men. I told him that I will never go to war w him if he leaves men behind. Chachi. Can't trust anyone anymore. Will talk more at you all later. Sorry I ahven't been around. call me if you want, or text. Love love love

6 Comments:

Blogger formingnewsights said...

i spent five years with someone and am happy we dont talk! ha, but that of course is brad moore

5:22 AM  
Blogger salice said...

You are a riot. Sorry I can' tmake it to the 'cue Am goign to be w Mandy in Hampton. We must hook up

7:00 AM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

ya... its ok sara.. got canceled

2:46 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Sully! Dork, I think everyone there was drunk. I don't think you did anything to feel stupid about (at least I don't remember) It was an awesome show. Love Fire!

6:20 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Meg, sorry I missed you and Em last night. Will be back tomorrow night, if you are around that would be cool to see you. Kat and I can swing by, or you can come to us. 6 Elm

6:21 AM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

thats funny, my dad is 5 elm..

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home