sarah alice-in-wonderland

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

You've become what you thought was dumb

A fraction of the sum..............

This really isn't my cup of tea lately. Have been slacking tremendously. Considering a different path. Sister and I have decided to make a list of things we want to do, and tackle them after work. I want to go to the library for the afternoon, and climb trees. And swing. Need a little bit of fun, and mischief.
On a good note our company is now providing yoga (the kind I already take) twice a week! Now I don't have to pay for it. Ab fab, I tell ya.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats great about the yoga!
and as far as feeling at little lethargic, lazical and loserish, PAH! i think we are all feeling a good healthy dose of it. winters over, so... dont worry, it's spring, time to clean out the closet of your soul, and find motivational things to put a spring back in your step. sounds like you are on the right path. no i did not just copy that from some astrology page but kinda sounded like it. sorry. tree climbing would be awesome! not too many great trees around here, so i would like to join you in june! watch out for the trees in putnam though-lots of peculiar green bulgy eyed bugs live in them. i didnt notice until i was too high and they were crawling all over me!!!
ew!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. when they sent that email, i suggested to someone that they also provide kung fu lessons and pole dancing. silly.

11:55 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Makes sense, makes sense. Winter makes me so tired, and blah...... You are more than welcome to climb them here. I will send you a pic of yer tree (next to my roof) that should get you amped.......
Good call my sisquatch always time for kung fu, and hustlin

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you

12:28 AM  
Blogger salice said...

u too!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home