sarah alice-in-wonderland

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'll build a house inside of you

I'll go in thru the mouth-
Hey there kidlings. I pulled my ham string playing softball. Sounds dirty put apparently it is some muscle in the back of your thigh. Not pleasant, I can't reach my dog w/ out yelling (he is short). Sad for me. My bruises are healing from my exciting climb in North Conway. I got so scared on one part that I literally climbed up my rope (picture gym class). I also left pieces of my fingers along the way. I really did have a blast, just a little painful. Other than that I am doing okay. Was supposed to go to Burlington, but changed plans (sorry Liz). Am going to see Superman tonight w the Kat. Cam tells me it is wicked good, so that amps me up. Am going to boston this weekend for a little getaway/hideaway.

5 Comments:

Blogger formingnewsights said...

oh my god! that is sooo funny! ew, bits of finger, thats not ok

8:46 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

i love kevin spacey

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had ad ream last night that we all attended angelina jolies wedding.w e were the bridesmaids. emily hungtington and nolan were there. there was like 40 of us. crazy ?!?
teneisha and meghan were trying tospy on brads hot groomsmen all night. i was smoking dope in the basement with chad lohmiller. lol. weird. i havent even been reading those crappy tabloids.
hey sarah what song/band is the verse from. i really like it.
how are you doing? how was the pool? hopefully the weather is getting nice for you.
talk to you soon.
emi

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aah wolf parade.
hope your string of ham is doin ok.

9:15 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Ha, ha! Good call Em. I'll draw 3 figures on your heart...... One of them will be me as a boy.........
Pool is nice. Going to it today after I leave here, and going bouldering for a bit if the bugs aren't too dodgy........

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home