always on the outside- always lookin in
It is so crappy outside. Am excited to see cousin Sarah this weekend. She isn't actually my cousin she is Heidi's cousin, but I've known her forever. We are putting together a huge bridal shower for Heidi this weekend. We had to hire a caterer, as none of us bridesmaids know how to cook for 40+ people. I couldn't even cook for 10. Unless it was meatballs. I could do that. Kat wants me to go play double dutch w her, but it is rainy. Maui Boy called me yesterday. I just about lost it running out to the parking lot to get a signal. He is so hot. I love his voice. Wants to kick it. I want him to come here first. He is windsurfing in Greece. Or he called from Greece, he is windsurfing all the frick over Europe. Have ultra cute hat on today. Feel good about that.
12 Comments:
you frigging lucked out w/ maui boy holy crap. what a cool guy.
i keep yelling at people today. not good. settle down kathead.
I am just yelling at Charlie. He is making me work out again this afternoon. My arms HURT
i yelled at boss, art director, g. designer, person in car in front of me, freelance designer. then i started my period, w/ gusto i might add. feeling really awesome.
yes, make the boys come to you
ooooh maui hot travelling pants.
Adrienne, miss, miss. How about a snuggle, and wax session soon? You should come to my apt. Kate stays there quite frequently. We cans it on the roof, and listen to Wolf Parade.
oh i love wolf parade! can i come sit and listen!
"and I could take away the shaking knees
and I could give you all the olive trees
oh look at the trees and look at my face and look at a place far away from here
...because nobody knows you
and nobody gives a damn either way
and now I'll believe in anything"
what is the wolfe parade?
fun band from montreal
tired...want to go back home and sleep now.
waxin and milkin all of your sweat ((right up to yo face and diss ya)
wicka wack...
Sounds good Adrienne! I have a wedding this weekend/rehearsal dinner but we could do it MOnday, maybe? Are you taking the day off? Or Friday night? Wahoo! This sounds like fun/pain
One of them will be me watching you run
into the high noon sun
farther than guns will go
you are a runner
Post a Comment
<< Home