sarah alice-in-wonderland

Saturday, April 29, 2006

it's been a long time

which agrees with this watch of mine.................
I wont 2 bets tinght, and am owed drinks! Might be a tad drunk, and a bit dodgy............ Sneaking down to the pool soon. Can't not cause a little bit o trouble!

12 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

wow.

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome awesome awesome.
call me when you get home.
need some pisces advice.
843-743-9363.
lots of 3's.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

holy shit I just ate way to many munchkin donuts and I feel like im going to barf. Baaaarrrrffff

10:06 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

i cant remember the last time i ate a donut

9:01 AM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

gross!!!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

They only time i eat donuts usually is when its the only thing to eat at 3am in studio. And sometimes when im hungover.

8:18 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

that is the most disgusting thing i have heard.. i want to puke everywhere.. gross

9:59 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Yah I've heard of that, It's sickening. I dont really like donuts, but sometimes I get a craving for a chocolate one with coconut on the outside.
The last time I got drunk and snuck down to the pool, my roomate and I ended up putting a bottle of bubble bath into the hot tub, It was freakin hysterical how high the bubbles rose. Like a foam party at a gay club!!

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um i still ove a good donut. like the ones from BCS i got on my way to skule. but um yah about putting a burger on it, well... dot get em started.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ove=love
em=me

11:06 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

ha ha. bcs donuts! i used to love them too

9:36 AM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

mmm bcs skewl donutes

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home