sarah alice-in-wonderland

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

everybody loves the sound of a train in the distance

Had to sneak out of the house early this morning to throw out the garbage. I had about 5 glass bottles, and numerous cans in the garbage bag, and being surrounded by hippies I didnt want them to know I wasn't recycling........ Also had to take a back road to work, so I could change my clothes. It isn't what you think, I just forgot clothes in my car, so when I came out and saw them there I couldn't strip in the driveway (construction going on all around me) so I had to do it while driving. I tried to whisper to my friend at lunch that the girl in front of us had fuck me pumps on, but was a little louder than i realized. He says she gave me a pretty dirty look. I wasn't trying to insult her. I think they are totally hot I just trip over myself in them. Played skee ball at lunch. Was the mini version so I had to sit on my knees. Worth it though. Also am wearing a pretty slutty outfit today. Not sure what got into me...........

8 Comments:

Blogger formingnewsights said...

my tailbone hurts

3:52 PM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

you should recycle!

4:33 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

ya, recycling rules

5:48 PM  
Blogger salice said...

I do recycle, just not that day. Had too much garbage and stuff under my sink. I know I am so bad.
WHat'd you do to yer tailbone?

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just spit bagel on desk from laughing at you. funny.

6:43 AM  
Blogger cg said...

Me too (coffee though)!
I try to recycle but just end up carrying a bunch of emptys in my trunk - maybe we should combine efforts.

6:51 AM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

i think i broke it a long time ago, it just hurts really bad from time to time,like i cant sit on it

11:48 AM  
Blogger salice said...

I am glad you guys can laugh at me. I do some pretty quality stuff

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home