sarah alice-in-wonderland

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The fish who keep on swimming

are the first to chill upstream

Have super headache and my neck hurts. Feel like i was head banging which I am pretty sure I wasn't (although I can't honestly tell you what I do in my sleep). Just remembered tea party I am supposed to go to this weekend. I sure have to cram a lot of stuff into a small space of time. Will see what I can and can't get to. Locked boss in his office yesterday to extort info out of him. He played ignorant for a good 5 minutes before I broke him. How dare he think I would give up so easily? Not my thing fo sho. Had good friend Mr. Topping come over last night. He spotted me sitting on the retaining wall at my house, and called to tell me he was coming over. Showed him apartment errrr room, and roof. Made me a little nervous when he kept talking about wanting to jump in the river. I am usually all for that sort of thing, but it isn't as close to the house as neccasary to accomplish such feats. He took sis and I out to dinner, and for drinks. Very sweet. Also carried my latest piece of furniture up to my room (HUGE bean bag chair). Oliver is using it for his bed. Silly guy.

14 Comments:

Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

um , i think the water would be really really really cold.

11:50 AM  
Blogger salice said...

That's what I said. I thought it might be gross too, but he has a point that it is fresh rain water. Boys. They are ridiculous sometimes.

1:00 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

who is mr. topping, i feel like i know him, but cant place it

3:25 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Is it a mad tea party? (dr evil pinky)

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meg JAY topping!!!!!!
you know !
shneedles what color is yer bean bag chair?

10:51 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Meg good to talk at you last night. Fun stuff. No evil tea party. I need a nice big hat. Sully good to hear from ya. Come play sometime. You can sit on my roof w me. Chair is bright yellow. Way scary.

7:18 AM  
Blogger salice said...

I live in PeterRico. Bowling alley st. Come drink beers w me and Kat. 6038311151 ps I don't want the hat (already have one) Thanks though!
Jay Topping was married to Melissa who is now married to her step brother Josh Stewart? (had to say that, sorry)

10:56 AM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

ha ha.. ya, ok, right after i wrote that, i did a serious brain storm and figured it out! damn im retarded latley.. i always really liked him...

josh and his sister.. i always tell people about that out here, gives em a good laugh about nh

11:35 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Me too. No animosity, just sounds funny is all. Jaye is awesome. Always been super good to me. Sometimes he will just pick me up and we drive around for no reason. I love friends like that.
Do you ever hear from Jake Ivester? He popped into my head (sometimes I see his Mom's ex) I think some part of me will always be in love w him. So weird........

12:07 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

ya, i taht happened to me alot out here.. when i met james and was meeting all these people, and then i would see them out, and they would be like, "oh meghan, hows it going, whats happeneing?" and im going..."do i know this person?" fuck, i still do it sometimes.. i suck with remebering things like that.. but i remeber dates and phone numbers like a mad women

1:31 PM  
Blogger salice said...

That's funny. I went to 2 high school sso I still have this conversation with people: them-Where do I know you from? me- which high school did you go to?
Then we can narrow it down.

1:39 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

thats funny.. im hungry.. apparently so is ponch.. fatty

3:02 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Good stuff. Nice to speak w you Sully. SOrry I had to get off th ephone so fast. I realized how late it was and K was a trying to sleep. I only have a studio so she was right next to me. Ha, ha

7:58 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Ha, ha! Call anytime as many times as you want. No worries

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home