maybe you aint as strong as you wanna be
It sucks so bad here right now. It has been raining since last week sometime. Getting real tired of it. Keep telling myself to look forward to the crazy jungle affect it will have soon, but not working so much anymore. Had to take yesterday off due to an intense appointment. Turns out I am not a good candidate for an iud. Which really sucks. Not good at taking the pill, and not so amped at the side affects of such things. Got a call from a guy in Denver that I somehow texted. So funny. He is friends w some people that K & I were talking to th eother night, and somehow a message form me got forwarded to him. He seems nice enough though. A little intimidated when he called to ask who I was. Wow. Dangerous to text while intoxicated. Although quite funny too.... I am trying to get thru a book (Peace Like a River) it isn't very interesting to me (prob cuz it is a boy author & boy characters). Am hoping it will pick up shortly. Need to get a gift still for Bridal Shower. Don't know what to get though. Help me out would ya?!
15 Comments:
yah the iud's dont really work unless you have had kids. I tried that too. Ouch.
Do the ring - you put it in for 3 weeks and forget about it. Its awsome.
Really? Crazy side affects? I cna't deal w that. Are you a smoker?
ya, but ten really doesnt like it...i do natural family planning.. sort of. he he...i beleive the ring has all the same side effects of bc pills.. but ask ten
I am having the came dilema want an iud they cost too much money and my insurance wont cover it, so I just use a diaphram which is great if you have a single sex partner you girls should try it out if you dont like bc pills. I'm still not 100% that I don't want anymore kids so I am waiting to have the surgery which my insurance does cover, Pretty f-ed up huh.
came=same
ya, i know a girl who uses a diaphram and loves it,,
hmmmmm. Food for thought. Speaking of food, I am so super hungry.
diaphram is not enough protection for me. if i was in meg and james situation maybe.
The ring - I actually really liked it the first time i had it. Its so easy, you dont have to think about it. And it made my cervix way less sensitive so i could have crazy sex and it never hurt. It also made my boobs bigger. But at the time i was having some weird vagina problems and we thought it might be because of the ring so i stopped. But it wasnt the problem but I stayed off of it anyway because brith control makes me wicked jelous and sensitive when i have a boyfriend.
I have gone back on it because i want to stop my period from coming in Ireland. So far so good. Boobs are growing. I have had a few headaches and insomnia - not sure if they are related.
Its just like taking the pill but you dont think an=bout it everyday and it doesnt make you feel like you are going to throw up because its absorbed right at the sourse. I know a lot of girls who love it.
oh and robyn - why dont you just get one at planned parenthood? They will charge you like 100-150 at the most!
i prob will never have sex again until i hit menopause, so i guess i'm safe from everything cept immaculate conception. ha ha ha!
i was a "bad canidate " for the iud too. after abour 20 minutes of them trying to fit things inside of me, they gave up. im too little, cause i havent had kids, its good for women whos cervical openingis wider dut to childbirth. wish they would have told me that bafor they tried the jaws of life. fuckers. i cant put any sort of hormone in my body, im already crazy enough, it makes me psychotic!
yah hormones make me go crazy too. Just wait til/if you girls get pregnant watch out here's superbitch, or superhappy girl or cant stop crying girl or sometimes all three.
I have been meaning to check into that Ten but I am a procrastinator and very forgetful.
Pisses me off that there are so few options. I mean, 8 million pills, but all the same awful effects. blah
Pisses me off that there are so few options. I mean, 8 million pills, but all the same awful effects. blah
Post a Comment
<< Home