sarah alice-in-wonderland

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

dcfc

"I cannot pretend
that I feel any regret
cuz each broken heart
will eventually mend"

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

true enough little sister. funny how we insist on breaking our own hearts. i guess it is hope that keeps us going on...i do it every day.

6:08 PM  
Blogger salice said...

So sad sometimes. Just got to break on through

8:12 AM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

breaking up really sucks.. i hope to never do it again

8:24 AM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

sarah- how do you like being single? aside from the breaking up part? I always thought it wwould be super fun but really im just super sexually fustrated and bored...

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when im single im always hungover. or wasting time on half interesting men. lots of trial and error. make out city.

9:04 PM  
Blogger salice said...

I don't like it. I have been in a relationship since I was 14. I hate being alone. I am no good at it. Lots of what Emlou says.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

i wish i had time for makeout city....It would be more satisfying at least than no make out at all.

Thankfullly I have done very well on the "woo party single" thing. Ive been a very good girl.

6:46 AM  
Blogger cg said...

I hate braking up but at the some time heart ache makes me feel alive.
Maybe find a harmless crush. Mine is currently the waiter at a restraunt in Amherst - want to go?

7:49 AM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

when i was single, i didnt mind it.. maybe thats becasue i was drunk the whole time..but it is a pain in the ass.. sundays are the worst...when james and i broke up temporarily it wasnt the being alone part that bothered me, it was just the missing the hell out of him...poo.. glad it all worked out

10:04 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Harmless crush sounds nice. Am lucky to have some office eye candy.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"This is not about love
'Cause I am not in love
In fact I cant stop falling out"
fiona apple

its true. as soon as i get myself through the door and comfortable with my settings im looking for the exit.
poor bastard dont stand a chance.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:57 AM  
Blogger salice said...

so true Em. Would rather be on my own when I am in it, but when I am out of it, I am sad. That was a good one........... I know the entourage guy, but not the employee. There was one working in the store for a while that I would have seriously come to blows with someone over if need be. I can't help it, they are like candy

1:15 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

i love him too! the actor of course.. so cute

1:22 PM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

My brother actually said something to me that has made me not do the whole "drunk cause im single" thing. It basically made me realise that I would like myslef a lot more if i act dignified through everything. For teh most part it worked. Now of course im ready for some fucking actiona nd im to busy at school to do anything about it.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

a boy online asked me to coffee today. Hes way to emo for me (see black hair over one eye) but i might do it anyway just for giggles. After graduation...

5:07 PM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

oh and i also found out the name of a wicked cute boy in the studios downstairs and planted the seed for someone to tell him i thought he was cute. hehe. I also found out that hes 28, so hopefully that means hes experineced in bed. wink wink

5:08 PM  
Blogger salice said...

teesh (hope u don'tmind that still call u that) do it, do it. I am so proud nothin wrong w a emo boy. In fact listening to bright eyes today K & I came to the conclusion that when hearing lover I dont have to love it made us want to do bad drugs and dirty things to him.......... Love the emo, love the EMO

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ten:
do it. do it.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home