He trips her as her sandals fail
she says stop I'm a girl
So I told the "people in charge" that I plan to go for the apm position at work. I was actually told by my director yesterday that we needed to voice our opinions on the jobs as they were going to post them to the whole company the followng day. I am freaking freaking out. I mean I love my job, and I do most of the apm role already as I have been trained for it from day one, but still. I hate to think that I have to go up against other people for it. I may know it better but at the same time they might want to have a new prospective so.............. Blahness. I can't wait to move to keene. I have a bed, chair, and a cabinet left in my house and that is all I need to move now. So nice to be done w that. I slept w a rock star last weekend too, so I am still feeling cool about that. OK so he isnt' a star, but he is in a band, and it is a good band, and he is super hot. Ha, ha.

7 Comments:
add i up
it.
Ha, ha!
Hey Sully. That was cool to see you. I will catch up with you soon.
And gosh darnit people like me!
Ha, ha. It was a one nighter a while ago. But I am hanging out w someone now. Super nice guy.
SOunds good. Saturday during the day, okay?
Post a Comment
<< Home