sarah alice-in-wonderland

Friday, April 21, 2006

merry merry unbirthday to you to you

we get together
and it's like
smashing coke bottles
what we do
leaves residue
where we've been

C & I got into some pics of Orlando. Before we knew it I was booked to leave here next week. Shucks I am getting all sorts of crazy lately. Need to tell bossman I need some time off. Feel a little out of control. K says it is for the best.

16 Comments:

Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

crazy chica

6:34 PM  
Blogger salice said...

teesh I don't know what has gotten into me. Maybe a bit of K & C but really I don't ever do these things...............

6:36 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

well, its time to start living life dude... gettin out of the nh and see something new, ya know.. its human nature...

11:00 PM  
Blogger salice said...

let's pretend we dont exist

11:19 PM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

lets pretend i dint have to be at a conference in a hour to show my potfolio to potential hiring companys and im still in my robe playing on the internet.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ten! i would live in my robe if i could! i have a white one like you. reminds me of our moms.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

call me up buttercup! 843-743-9363

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and for the record, charleston is always an option if you crazy vagabond mamas want to take an impulsive trip! (wink wink)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Come see me I am only a few hours from orlando we can go to the beach or something.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doot doot

3:41 PM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

k so remeber that emo boy i was talking about (you guys dont understand the severity of this boys emo - its one of those "he must be gay" kind of emos - problbly has more hiar products than i do sort of emo) - but anyway...so i have been tourchering the poor thing by keeping up the email and then text messages. Little does he know i will more then likley never even see him in person. But anyway - so he called me last night...at 4am. I did not awnser. Si in my mission to beef up my booty call list i have successfully found boys who have a thing for calling me at ungodly hours while fucked up....This has happend twice in the past week... I think im doing something wrong , lol

9:36 AM  
Blogger kat said...

funny tennis!
hey sister. let's pretend we don't exist...let's pretend we're in antarctica...(were you singing that song?)

12:05 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Teesh! That is awesome. I love getting htose calls (although last one was from Kat, not a booty call). Booty text is the latest. My friend David and I noticed that. So 2000 what ever. Kat I was singing that. Miss, miss

7:43 AM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

yah - booty texting is the best. You can get dirty messages when you are sitting in meetings and classes and know one will know.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarah are you going to orlandO?

10:08 AM  
Blogger salice said...

I am Em, thanks for calling, sorry I missed it. I never seem to get my messages (voice). Leaving here Saturday after my race. You up for a trip?

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home