I saw them stars go off at night
Yeah and they're looking alright........................... Went to Granite Lake w Jo, baby Elizabeth, Sam, and Brian. I went on the waveruneer w Brian. It is a jet ski, but big enough for 4 people. I was freaked out at first. I hate to think that it can flip over or something. He told me he has never flipped it, so that was good. Sat in the shore w Joanna and baby. She is amazing, 4 months old and so super sweet. Jo and Sam (Bodnar) are so chill that she is too. She sits on my lap and smiles and coos. No whining at all. Went w my firend Chris later that night to the drive in (haven't been since I was little) we pounded beers and watched Talldega Nights (Will Farrell). There were 8 million other people ther, and most cars had racing numbers on them. I asked Chris if he thought they thought it was a documentary. I don't think they realized he was parodying nascar. Got home today and Kate had me 4 wheel with her (wantd to read my book). She is so funny. Totally hot black dress with two braids, and a brain bucket on. She is by far the hottest neck I have yet to see. Emilee if you are there, I found a note you wrote me (in my journals from moving) I am going to post it. It made me remember our troubles, and our connection. I felt all the rage, and sorrow of us, and more important, our friendship, and our sisterhood of Pisces. Will come back to this soon.........................

1 Comments:
Love you too. I almost stopped over on Saturday to gossip about stuff w you. I have sooooooo much to tell you.
Post a Comment
<< Home