You make me feel so tall
I always want to be this tall...................
Kat got me a suction cup dart gun. It is beautiful. Bright yellow. Good day. Was a little slow to rise this morning. Miss pup. He has been at his father's for a couple nights. Sad! He loves being w him though, so that is good. Just makes me feel guilty. Like I am neglecting him. Although he has a dog friend there..............
Let's see I have to go to a bridal shower on Wednesday. I will have to think of something fun to get the bride to be. Maybe something a tad kinky? Always a nice surprise........... I would think,it is, I mean. Ha, ha!
8 Comments:
i would save teh kink for a bacholorette party. The bridal shower is usually old ladys and tea and stuff
good call teesh
didn't you make the mistake already sarah? hahaa
whos bridal shower?
"after a while you can make yourself beleive in almost anything, im making myself beleive in you..."
good old saves the day. makes me nostalgic
I did make that mistake at Jess' that was awful, I didn't know that everyone was getting them linens n such. It's okay at the end someone pulled out a laundry line w sweet undies clipped to it. Wow. It is for my friend Kristin she is marrying tim gagnon. But this is just for a couple of us girls from book club. Yeah, I said it. I am in a book club............
i think ten is in a book club.. or wants to be...
u guys I was so worried No one was on my blog 4 a day or 2 and I thought I had no more friends. Glad 2 c u all back..........
Ten can I recommend The Red Tent? Prob 1 of my fav books
Post a Comment
<< Home