"As I trip on the ocean that leads thru your eyes
well my eyes can't wait 'til they finally see thru you"
Nice weekend. hung out with the ex a lot. Nice to be around him again. We have so much fun together. No I didn't regress for anyone who wants to ask. I did however dance with him (save him as he calls it). Some girl was trying to get a little too close to him. Ha, ha! I totally cock blocked her (maybe we call it box blocking?) I am a riot somedays. Not today, though.
Missing the sister!

11 Comments:
box blocking!! ha - that is the best goddamn thing ive heard this week. Coming soon to a boston near you - the term - box blocking
I just never knew what to call it! I am glad you like.Should I add it to urban dictionary?
yes...u should...
yes def.
so funny!
Meg is that a pic of you?
the one next to my name? yes.. that would be me in a 1200 dollar dress! went to a fashion show that night..
holy crikeys! I didn't recognize you.. Funny
box blocking= brilliant!
i have started the spred of the term box blocking.
I will have to add it to urban
Post a Comment
<< Home