sarah alice-in-wonderland

Monday, August 07, 2006

Love is a piano dropped from a story window

And you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Found out today that the "rock star" I slept w a while back is opening for Tom Petty. WTF. Sleep with rock star. Check. Just read the awesomest book. Please pick it up! Postsecret. A guy gave out thousands of blank cards to people to ask for their deepest secrets to be sent to him anonymously. It is amazing. My fav? " I broke up with my bf who used to call me darling because I fell in love with a man who calls me slut when he fucks me" It is so awesome. Makes you sad, and happy, and feel vindicated, but most of all makes you think............... I thought I would make some up, and then add one of my own to it, and let you decide which one is real. I also would like to invite you to tell me one, straight out or in disguise as I have chosen to do. 1. I once told a guy his gf was cheating on him so that he would leave her and I could help him pick up the pieces. 2. I stole a carton of cigs, and let my best girl take the heat for it. I never apologized. 3. I feel more guilt about my friends reactions to it, than I do about the number of men I have entertained. 4. I bought a web cam to send naked pics of myself to my on-line "chat friends" Your turn!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ten and meg got me hooked on postsecret a few weeks ago! no shit.
here is one:
i seriously would like to play dungeons and dragons. just a few times.

6:17 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

holy emilee.. that was some serious therapy...

we love our friends and talk hghly of everyone, and i can feel that you feel that way, and i also feel that skat feels that way, and its ok, becasue i have felt that way at times...but its all love
oh, and i think everyone has felt that first secret of yours

6:42 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

whenni listen to the song "good hearted women" (willie nelson)..i cry a little


sometimes i think that if i ignore my bulk mailbox in yahoo that it will magically empty itself

6:57 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

but it never does

6:58 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Isn't that so fun?! Check out the book found too......

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home