More than a feeling...........
Am in my new house now. I love it. SHe is so pretty. I have 3 windows in my bedroom, which makes for a perfect lookout tower. I can totally spy on the neighbors if I feel like it. Brian used one of his fed ex trucks to move me in here. So kind. Jim and Marty also came and helped. The realotr gave Chels $ for beer and pizza for us and our crew. We def had a dance party too. Today must go to Target and purchase random house supplies. I am so fricken happy I could scream. I might too.................

3 Comments:
i love moving into new places, so fun!
It is great. Me likey........ Def walked around in cute new underwear today. The have sta=rawberries on them. I am addicted to buying them now. American Apparel has super comfy ones.............
Oh I felt so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Really. I am so ordering you some. They are gonna be hot.
Post a Comment
<< Home