posted by salice @ 1:31 PM
weird. we are both singletons. and i'm not even excited.
I am. You will get used to it. Although I am not really yet. Conflicting, huh? We are living our dream of being spinsters. Too bad we can't buy the Young's house, and put up a flamingo barracade.......
ha HA HA!
you will get used to it. Im starting to get pretty comfertable with it but it took me 9 weeks or so to get here.
Post a Comment
<< Home
I moonlight as a cowgirl.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
weird. we are both singletons. and i'm not even excited.
I am. You will get used to it. Although I am not really yet. Conflicting, huh? We are living our dream of being spinsters. Too bad we can't buy the Young's house, and put up a flamingo barracade.......
ha HA HA!
you will get used to it. Im starting to get pretty comfertable with it but it took me 9 weeks or so to get here.
Post a Comment
<< Home