sarah alice-in-wonderland

Saturday, August 12, 2006

It was worth it just to learn some slighte of hand

Went to dinner at MVS' house. He had a portable firepit in the yard that we hung out around and told stories at. Got my room pretty organized. Wish Meg and Ten were living here as I just got a couple garbage bags filled w clothes that I can't possibly keep. I don't have a bereau so I have bins full o shit. And milk crates. We are planning on having a clothing swap party to get rid of and to aquire clothes. Bunch of us girls in the area have to get together and bring clothes, and swap, and then send the rest to the dump clothing shop. Good times. I am so happy that I got a beautiful pic of Emilou. And one of Meg and Tennis. I was so happy. I hope you all got mine. I don't have a camera phone so I have to go on line to receive and send them. But it is so exciting cuz I never know who it will be, until the pic pops up. So fun for Sarah. New friend is sleeping in my bed but I am so not ready to go to bed yet. I want to listen to music for a bit. Am listening to Bright Eyes right now. Might put on some George Michael next. Ha, ha. Ciao ladies..............

2 Comments:

Blogger formingnewsights said...

yes, i got yer pic, super hot dood

10:49 AM  
Blogger salice said...

WOw, I never would have thought of that. You are a riot. Bright Eyes, hmmmmmmm. Good band. A bit emo for me sometimes, but for a super young dude he write pretty amazing lyrics. I will burn you a cd.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home