Don't kiss and don't tell..............
Yo dudes. I took Friday thru Monday off. Was nice to not have to work for a bit. Weekend was fun with the boy. Got a surprise visit from Ado, which was soooooooooooo fun. Ado come anytime, seriosuly. Came in today to move my stuff yet again to a new desk. Am hanging out in Marketing now (even though I work for Merchandising) whatev. Had to leave at 11 to get a flu shot. Ouch dude. So I found out today thru my IT man that we (me inparticular) are being watched now for our e-mails. Well, they set up the software to watch us, but no one is actually checking it. I was e-mailing w a friend in Tahoe, and the subject line changed to Suspect. She noticed it and asked her IT guy, who said it was coming from my end, and that it probably had to do w the fact that there were swears in the e-mail. Happened again today, after I said lame ass. So my guy told me about it, and it picks up on sex words (ha, ha!) and swears and flags them. I guess there is a report that can be pulled or something, so that some high up person can look at it and come snap your pee pee over it. The guy told me I could prob make the top ten. I can pic myself getting an award for it at a company dinner, and thanking all the people who piss me off for it. Iwould say and w/out those people this would not be possible. Such a fun thought. Like a grammy only better. I guess it goes to show that Brian wasn't kidding when he told me I could make a trucker blush w my mouth. Am making a chicken in the Set it and Forget it. Oh yeah, I def bought one when I was up at 2 am a while back. It is seriously a good investment.

8 Comments:
im the only one at my work with a computer
whay dont you just send personal emails through a personal account like gmail or yahoo or something?
I guess I could. but then I have to have that up to. Seems to complicated............
dont let the man get you down.. send yer f ing e mails!
you should tell my peter about that, cuz he is a serious violator of office ethics.
Ya I went on myspace to listen to a friend's band once. I don't like it, b.c it never works. I don't think you owe me anything, dorkus. I am goign to hang out w franz after work, and then either go to Milford, or hang at Harlow's. What arey ou up to?
Love you too Adoooooooooo!
Sully had so much fun w you (again). Can't believe I brioke Brian's finger. Don't remember much of it, other than he kept pretending to choke me, and I thought I could twist his arm off.
sarah SARAH storms something sumpth in yer eyes SARAH!"
beenew neew new enw. yeah.
how are you?
Post a Comment
<< Home