sarah alice-in-wonderland

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Who needs the static..................

I haven't been on my blog b/c I have been sick. I have strep throat. No fun. Am on meds, but didn't go to work Wed thru Fri. Feeling much better (hangover aside). I went to a pet show today. My niece dressed her cat up, and put her in a stroller (which she always does-not just for this event). There were a ton of pets there. Someone had a dog dressed like a horse, and it even had a mini saddle on it. I was praying that a monkey would come out and ride the dog, but alas it did not happen. Am watching Entourage, and reading OK magazine. btw I bought Justin's new album, and am not inpressed. Sad................. Ado-dinner tomorrow at Ma's......

3 Comments:

Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

wierd stop reading my thoughts.

7:33 PM  
Blogger salice said...

OKay. I wll try that next time. I usually drink Jim Beam when I get throat pain. Not sure that that is what you are SUPPOESED to do, but it helps. Teesh, that was soooooooo weird.............

1:14 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Much better, thanks. Am back at work today. Had like 150 e-mails, and by 11:00 had responded to 70. Fricken smokin thru 'em.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home