sarah alice-in-wonderland

Thursday, September 07, 2006

So the kids they dance and shake their bones

Just thought about my bookclub meeting and thought I would share my secret. (We read Postsecrets) I was so scared when I told them, and everyone laughed. 9 boys.......................... That's all I got.

8 Comments:

Blogger formingnewsights said...

you've only slept with 9 boys!!! well, i got u beat!

8:40 PM  
Blogger salice said...

No, since I left Franz in January...........

7:09 AM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

oh! well then, have at it!

9:39 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Isn't that terrible? I am such a punk. I settled down though. Just w Brian.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

ashes ashes all fall down

10:11 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Dooskie. How are you? Let's play.

6:39 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Robyn go to www.postsecret.com

6:39 AM  
Blogger salice said...

You too my little pet.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home