Hit me like a tom
Yo. Got real drunk on Friday and ended up braking a finger. Poor Brian. Saturday I met a dog named Nugget that I love love love. I also got to play w Brian's cousin's dog Sadie. She is awesome at fetch, and she will actually put the ball back in your hand. Work is being a bitch once again. I have to do my work twice until I am able to reconfigure some products which sucks. Hate to do the same thing twice. Kat has an exam tomorrow for Art History. Wish her luck. I am sure she will do fine. Made apple crisp tonight. So not much new, will talk more later. Kisses, love and all the good stuff to all of you.

6 Comments:
my dogs never bring the ball back
my cat oreo used to fetch tin foil balls in the basement and bring them back. it was pretty awesome. he lives in a self made pirate fort near cuddemis pool with ludo, artie and blade.
ha ha...ya i remeber that...oh orea
Franz and I had a cat named Jazz that used to do that. And when we wanted her to come in at night we would whistle and clap for her like you would a dog. She was awesome. Wicked good recipe btw- I was nervous that it wouldn't work. F-ing Betty Crocker man. She rule's....... (was trying to sound like Drugs in Outside Providence)
outside providence is the funniest movie
Dildo Dumphey
Post a Comment
<< Home