sarah alice-in-wonderland

Friday, May 05, 2006

I'll get you happy my way

Came in this morning to find a tall boy on my desk. Turns out, if you do something good, you get rewarded with beer. Me likey. Would like a LOT more if I wasn't a little hungover from the night before.
Had an amazing review today. I have never had such a positive one in my life. I was shocked. I mean, I know I get my shit done, but I was seriously surprised. Boss man didn't say one bad thing. It was so cool.................... Note to self: Continue with 2 hour lunches...................
Did some research last night, after dinner at the beefstroke. Interesting.................

6 Comments:

Blogger formingnewsights said...

m mmmmmm.. research

4:27 PM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

ooohhh ahha - tall boy. I get it. I took me 2 days to realize that you were talking about a beer. hahahaha

10:43 PM  
Blogger kat said...

silly. i need a boob pic.

9:30 AM  
Blogger kat said...

w/ tassles.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Teneisha R. S. Jones said...

haha tassles - that would be awsome

11:24 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Yes, me too.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home