sarah alice-in-wonderland

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Your eyes must do some raining

If yer ever gonna grow............

Good times. Back in Peterico. I love Cocoa Beach. I love sun, and sleeping on balconies, and drinking cocktails at high noon w Chels. Thanks Pete for making me the mix CD (Granite State---->America's Wang)
Must get back into the work groove..............
Kisses
Em, I'm on it, tonight...........

9 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Wait I thought FL was America's Wang.?

4:14 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

what the hell r u guys talking about?

6:36 PM  
Blogger salice said...

it is thats why I got the mix cd duh

7:02 PM  
Blogger salice said...

he made me a cd that said granite state to america's wang meaning that is where I am going does that make sense?!

7:04 PM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

oh, right, sorry, sometimes im dumb

9:14 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Are not! I had never heard it before. I had to explain to Mom too, if it make syou feel any better. Ha, ha! Robyn so glad you are on my blog. Me love. Me love.

10:38 AM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

why dont u ever go to my blog, sara? hello.. my blog rules

4:26 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

ok i get it. Meg your blog rox. ha ha i just spelled rox like i was from the 80's

2:45 PM  
Blogger salice said...

I couldn't find it. I tried. I will try again.........

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home