sarah alice-in-wonderland

Friday, August 18, 2006

One day I found you.............

Has an awesome time at the boys house last night. Wahoo. Me likey. Ha, ha....... Am going to Northampton tonight to see a show (Rogue Wave) and to go shopping and have dinner with Chels, and Tim. Chelsey got a grill today from her bosses for a house warming gift. We plan to be using ALL weekend. Stop over anyone. We just loaded it into the back of my subaru. Kate should be arriving in San Diego any minute. I hope you are having fun, but I miss you, and want you to come home soon. We need to have a dance party. Tooka long nap at lunch, and am a little foggy just yet..........

2 Comments:

Blogger formingnewsights said...

hmmm.. where do u think kate and ten are?

9:11 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Happy B-Day Kevin. I still have only seen him once. Weirdness. Bring him over to dinner, okay?

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home