sarah alice-in-wonderland

Monday, September 04, 2006

How come I can pick my ears but not my nose?!

Happy Birthday Meg!
You little dog you.............

6 Comments:

Blogger salice said...

Hi Ado. I miss you. When you coming back? I need a real wax job. I got a super cute "landing strip" but I want the full on, if you know what I mean! Ha, ha.........

7:08 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Dooskie quit stuttering! Yes, it does hurt. But it is worth it. Looks nice. I need a week or so................ Maybe the following weekend?

12:35 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Dork. Whenever. I love mashed potatoes.

8:54 AM  
Blogger salice said...

Dork. Whenever. I love mashed potatoes.

8:54 AM  
Blogger formingnewsights said...

thanks sarah!!! ive been a slacker these past few days on commenting.. been nursing a hangover for a weekend!

2:22 PM  
Blogger salice said...

Mine is going strong after more than a week (like still just skin). but you have to understand that there are hairs that are closer to the surface, that you might need to pluck, but it feels so soft. It is amazing. Do it, come on Sarah, you have more tattoos than most. You can take a quick rip...........

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home