whoa sweet ass! lets see the haircut shisshy! i love the iron horse. i saw josh ritter and will oldham and matt sweeney (suprewolf) there. it was spectacular. ate pot cookies and had the time of my life. northhampton rocks. you rock...those jeans. they look great!
Ha, ha! Thanks ladies. SO worth it. Adrienne I have a present for you. You have to come to Keene to collect it. Ironhorse just rules..... I am only an hour away from it now. Wahoo
2 Comments:
whoa sweet ass!
lets see the haircut shisshy!
i love the iron horse. i saw josh ritter and will oldham and matt sweeney (suprewolf) there. it was spectacular. ate pot cookies and had the time of my life.
northhampton rocks.
you rock...those jeans. they look great!
Ha, ha! Thanks ladies. SO worth it. Adrienne I have a present for you. You have to come to Keene to collect it. Ironhorse just rules..... I am only an hour away from it now. Wahoo
Post a Comment
<< Home