sarah alice-in-wonderland

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

You want me to write you letters

But I'd rather forget your address.................. I am trying to book a flight to Maui for Feb. Really excited to go back, and my bro and his fam might also come. I am contemplating telling Chimo that I will be there, but really not sure if I care to see him. Went to my friend Dan's last night to see him and his wife. I hadn't hung out w them in years, and he brought up all sorts of stupid shit we used to do. I got to play with is cat Cleo. She is a cerval (african plains cat) that is yellow w black spots. She is a couple feet tall w a wicked tiny head. Dan was telling me that he got up in the middle of the night to pee (naked and w/out his glasses) and she jumped out of the shadows and tried to roll him. He didn't know what was happening cause he couldn't see. She was just trying to play. I laughed so friggen hard. I don't think I would be comfortable with a cat stalking me in my own home. She is declawed, so she at least can't scratch, but her teeth are still scary. Am going into work late, cuz I have to get a wax job. Should be a good time, I love screaming. Kris are you checking up on me? I love it..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home