Wanna rock your gypsy soul..........
Yo yo! So sorry I have been so distant. I have benn busy, busy, busy. With work, and friends, and such. I had to do a panel interview today (for a job I didnt ask for). It was so weird. 4 people asking me questions while I sat on the other side trying not to puke. It actually wasn't so bad. I wrote down the obv questions and answered them and talked myself thru them a few times, and a couple friends gave me tips on what would be asked and I had a couple questions to ask the panel, so that was cool. I was told after that I was one of the better candidates. That I kept my composure and answered the questions thoroughly and was very direct. So that was cool. I am so weorded out about it though. I know I would make more $ and all, but the responsibility really bothers me. I guess anything new is always scary. Sad about Sully not being able to see Dark Star w me. I understand though, dude, and I know no one is more sad about it than us. Next time we will rock a show. I will try to find a Modest Mouse show that we can hit- that would be a blast! Poor Oliver jumped off my bed yesterday and hurt his back. After being sedated and getting x-rays they determined that he has calcification between his vertebrae which means that he could hurt himself very easily because of his elongated shape (think dachsund) and from now on he has to use stairs to climb on to anything taller than him. I cried so hard. I hate thinking he is hurt. He has painkillers, and I bought him a set of stairs so he can climb onto my bed, and couches, and I can take them w me for when he goes to Mumma's or Brians. Poor pooch. Brian is over installing locks on our doors. Our neighbor is getting a little too close for comfort. Will tewll you more about that later, unlessKate does. Anywho love to all of you. Miss you all, and will try to check up on everyoneshortly. Ado so funny seeing you today. I love the rock and roll thumbs up................

7 Comments:
well good luck!
i get so sad when i think abou t ponch in any pain. i can relate.. poor olly
Well its settled. We're going down under! Ha, ha. Dude, it blows w out you here. Esp when I go to Milford.
Thanks for the good luck, and such. I am glad Iam not the only one that gets super upset about my dog. He is like my child.
poor poochy:(
I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW how thankful i am for the great camping gear you sent! it was sitting at my sisters house and i had no idea till today! you are really great for doing that! although trip is postponed a month it will be so handy and useful! thank you sarah! anything you need im your girl! crack cocaine or ganja cake maybe some hot booty shorts! hahaha no not so, but i feel so loved knowing you went through the trouble! i love you fishy fish. MUUUUUAAAAAH! (thats a big kissaroo!)
http://emwithtwoees.blogspot.com/
pisces like to hear themselves think.
here you go...
love you fishy.
OKay Ado. Even if it is just me and you. I am proud of you for goign to the gym. It isn't easy. Ha,ha!
Em glad you likey.
Post a Comment
<< Home